Our starter User Guide will help you navigate key features and update your profile.
Table of Contents
Update your Profile Details
Update you PROFILE to let people know who you are and what you do.
Add GMIA Directory
GMIA MAIN Directory listings available to Standard, Premium Plan Subscribers and Alliance Partners only.
- From here you can add your details to the GMIA Directory by using the ADD LISTING option.
- We recommend you prepare a short biography to be included on your directory profile page beforehand.
- Following submission, listing will be sent for review. Once approved the listing will appear in the MAIN Directory.
- GMIA reserves the right to refuse unsuitable listings.
Changing Account Password
From your PROFILE > Select from dropdown menu > ACCOUNT | View LOGIN INFORMATION your Current Password, change to a New Password and Confirm New Password.
From your PROFILE > Select Photos | upload photos.
Renew or Upgrading your Plan
Subscribe, renew or upgraded 2022 subscription plan
1. As you have an existing profile account, please log in with your details.
2. Click on the [Subscribe Now] tab (at the top of the page) to review the Essential, Standard or Premium plan features & benefits.
3. Select your plan, complete payment details and your account will be automatically updated.
Please note: The instalment options are valid once the recurring payments remain active. Your account maybe downgraded or suspended due to a failed payment.
Find your sharable referral link by selecting MY DASHBOARD tab
Share the link with your friends, colleagues and gospel music fans and earn £10 credit when they join a GMIA Subscriber plan.
Use your credit towards upgrading your account.
Select PROFILE > EMAIL INVITES | Send email invites to persons outside of the Member Subscribers community, inviting them to join the platform.
Select CONNECTIONS tab | List all the Member Subscribers you are currently connected with.
From CONNECTIONS tab | REQUESTS | View all the Member Subscribers waiting to connect with you.
Join your peers, start discussions, see upcoming events and post comments.
From your PROFILE > Select [GROUP] tab | At MY GROUPS available to Standard and Premium Plan Subscribers only, view and select access to all the Groups that match your sector and interest.