Modern technology is revolutionising the way businesses operate. In future technology will offer new ways to deliver and do business. This workshop is designed to cover new ways to market, promote and sell your services or products. We focus on one potential option to achieve this – Shopify.
Shopify was started in 2006, has 800,000 active e-commerce stores in 175 countries and has processed over £100 billion worth of sales. Shopify offers online retailers a suite of services including payments, marketing, shipping and customer engagement tools to simplify the process of running an online store for small merchants.
This webinar will focus on a live demonstration of how Shopify works. No previous knowledge is required. We will also provide further information, advice and guidance on how to develop your online store and further technical information and answers to any questions you may have on Shopify.
Benefits of using Shopify include:
• Quick and easy to set up and use, meaning very little technical skill is required
• Secure and reliable which means that you don’t have to spend time ensuring your site’s security measures are up to date
• Easy to use straight from a mobile phone, tablet or desktop device
Benefits for attendees:
This workshop will teach you the basics of:
• How to set up a Shopify account
• How to set up an online store
• How to grow a new or existing business
• Hints and tips to make the most of your online business
• Information, advice and guidance on the next steps
After attending this webinar, you will receive the PowerPoint slides and the intro video from our video course Building a Business with Shopify 2020/21.
Additional packages and resources are available; please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for details.