What is GMIA ?
The Gospel Music Industry Alliance (GMIA) is a governing body for the Gospel Music Community in the UK and Ireland.
The GMIA offers subscription services that provide an online community, key resources, directory registration, and programs that support our Subscribers’ development at various levels.
The GMIA acts as a key representative with national and international creative industries bodies and funders, supporting initiatives that impact and improve our sector.
Click here to see how the GMIA defines UK Gospel Music and our organisation.
Register NOW to secure your place on our workshops with major music organisations and funders. These workshops are suitable for all gospel music creatives, providers and supporters, which includes Artists, Musicians, Composers, Writers, Producers, Publishers, Label Owners, Managers, Music Promoters and Industry Personnel.
- GMIA Subscribers received free workshop alerts and reply notices.
- Standard and Premium Subscribers get unlimited access to replays in the GMIA workshop series.
- Free Subscribers get 7 days of access.
- All workshop replays will be available at the end of July 2021.
For Artists, Musicians and Industry Personnel, being found is the first step to success. In just a few simple steps, you could be listed on GMIA directory TODAY!
GMIA Subscriberfor FREE access until 1 January 2022
- FREE Subscription during 2021
- Create your Subscriber Profile Page
- View GMIA Directory
- Access to members community
- Access to Video Masterclass courses
- Receive early workshop and replay alerts
- No payment details taken at sign up
- FREE access until 1 January 2022
- £20 subscription applies as of 1st Jan 2022
FREE Subscription during 2021. Offer ends midnight on 31st December 2021.
Standard Members SubscriptionAdd your profile to GMIA's Directory
- GMIA Subscriber PLUS
- Add Your Profile to GMIA Directory
- Add Short Biography
- Media: Add One Video URL
- Full access to members community
- Access to discussion Groups / Forums
- Unlimited access to Video Masterclass Series
- Unlimited access to specialised online sessions
- Prior access to Town Hall Meetings
Premium Members SubscriptionAdd your business profile to GMIA's Directory
- GMIA Standard PLUS
- Add Long Biography
- Add Website Link
- Media: Add Two Video URL
- Media: Add Two High Res Photos
- Media: Add Two Audio URL
- Unlimited access to online Practitioners sessions
- Access to exclusive online 'How-to' webinars & Q&A
- Add A Business Profile to GMIA Directory
- Submit releases, blogs and news to GMIA Newsletter